If you do not agree to the following policy we won’t be able to provide you out services. If you do use our website, we will assume that you do accept it.
Read the policy carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns about your privacy practices.
Controller of personal information
Perkspotting ltd. registered in the house of companies under number 10919414, with its seats in London (SW17 ORG) 40 Tooting High Street, Tooting Broadway, is a data controller of personal information collected and processed through www.perkspotting.com site.
What personal information do we collect?
Information which we receive from you, such us:
- e-mail address
Automatic Information, such as:
- cookies and other unique identifiers collected in normal usage of the service
-Information about devices and systems, which are used to connect to our service.
- Information the Internet Protocol address used to connect your computer to the internet,
connection information such as browser type and version and the country of your stay.
- Subscription time & date
- details of your activity on our website with time stamps including the pages you visited, searches you made and goods purchased.
Other information from our mobile application.
When you use our mobile application, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including device-type and device identifier, operating system and platform. We may use this information to provide you personalised content (personalised offers in your area, personalised advertisement, etc.). Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
How and on what basis we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to fulfill an agreement with you and provide you with our Services, to comply with our legal obligation, protect your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good, especially:
- To provide you with our services,
- To provide access to and use of our Services, account management,
- To contact you regarding your account and to communicate with you effectively;
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems,
- To recognize you when you visit or return to our website
- To provide you with location based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content)
- To investigate, detect and mitigate fraudulent, security breaches or other illegal activities
- To comply with our legal obligation (especially to enforce our Terms & conditions, this privacy notice, or other policies, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you.
- Send you emails (or other communications such as mail, phone or SMS) with details of our or third party goods or services which may be of interest to you including information about special offers or promotions, but only if you have given us permission to do that on our website.
website to track anonymized traffic and usage patterns, to prevent or detect fraud or abuses or to help us improve our website.
- Investigate, detect and mitigate fraudulent, security breaches or other illegal activities
We use your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests where your rights and freedoms do not outweigh these interests. This includes to:
- Improve our Services;
- Personalise, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences;
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns;
- Monitor and improve the information security of our site and mobile applications.
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with marketing via telephone calls, email, SMS or text.
- Customize third party advertising you might see on third party websites.
- Use your precise geo-location to provide location based services.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In this case, we will stop processing your personal data if we processed it based on the consent.
We may use technologies considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make automated-decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are required by law to use such technology.
We may access, remove, alter, store or otherwise use any personal data if we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
A cookie is an identifier (a small text file) that is placed on your computer when you visit our website. A cookie file allows us, to recognise you and make your visit easier and more useful to you when you revisit our website.
Without certain types of cookies enabled, we can't guarantee that the website and your experience of it are as we intended it to be. Even our website's functionality may be limited if you configure your browser to reject cookies.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies which are temporary cookies existing until you close the browser after using the website.
- Persistent cookies stay on your device after you’ve visited our website. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor.
The cookies may be used by us:
- To remember your nickname, to log on more easily
- To measure the effectiveness of our digital marketing;
- To provide other services such as our perks locator;
- To interact with your social media accounts (like Facebook, Twitter etc.)
As we mentioned at the beginning, you can set up your browser to delete or refuse some or all of cookies on our website at anytime.
Please remember, if you do delete some or all your cookies, some features on our website, such as remembering your username, may not work and your experience on our website may be affected.
By continuing to use our website, having seen our cookie notice, we assume that you consent to use of the cookies outlined above.
How do we protect your data
Security is a high priority for us. We take appropriate precautions to protect personal data. We use technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
If you suspect yout data leak or that your account has been abused, please contact us without any delay.
Sharing your personal data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms & Conditions, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services.
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist us in providing customize advertising, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, fraud and/or security breaches, and bill collection.
- Third party providers who publish or advertise your listings and their content on their websites or in their applications, services and tools. If we transfer personal information along with the content of your listings to third party providers, this will be solely on the basis of an agreement limiting use by the third party provider of such personal information to processing necessary to fulfil their contract with us and obligating the third party provider to take security measures with regard to such data. Third party providers are not permitted to sell, lease or in any other way transfer the personal information included in your listings to third parties.
- Third party providers who help us to comply with our legal requirements and respond to claims.
Time of keeping personal data
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
Our retention times for personal information are based on following cryteria:
- We check how long is the personal information needed to provide our Service. This includes keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business and financial records.
- We check Is the personal information sensitive. If so, we try to make this time short as possible.
- We check are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain your personal information. If we will need to retain your personal data for this time.
After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal data, we will dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the GDPR you have right to:
- Be informed about the ways how we process your personal data (as we inform in following policy)
- Access to personal information on your request
- Correct of your personal data If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete
- To object to our processing of your personal information
- Withdrawal of consent (if data is processed on condition of consent)
- Data portability
- Restrict processing;
- Not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
- Lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing in to your account. Please, update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate. Keep in mind, once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it.
Please be informed that in particular situation we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your personal information in accordance with applicable national laws.
If you request that we stop processing some or all of your personal information or you withdraw (where applicable) your consent for our use or disclosure of your personal information for purposes set out in this privacy notice, we might not be able to provide you all of the Services and customer support offered to our users and authorized
How to contact us?
We take all request and complaints seriously. Any requests complaints about us or the services we provide should be addressed to [email protected] or for our postal address mentioned bellow.
40 Tooting High Street